Job descriptionSenior Account Strategist - German Speaking
Length: 11 months
A little about us
The Account Strategy team is part of our client’s Sales. The team consists of Account Strategists who manage and optimise campaigns on the Native and DSP Platform. Their ads serve across the company’s house of brands, helping advertisers meet and exceed performance and branding goals. We operate as part of the EMEA Client Services Organisation but each Account Strategist is typically aligned to a particular market. We are a team who love data, dashboards and problem solving who take pride on delivering exceptional customer service
A lot about you
Leveraging their ad platform, the Account Strategist proactively recommends optimizations to targeting criteria, audience segments, creative, landing pages and supply sources on campaigns. As Account Strategist, you will “own” a set of the company’s highest-value advertiser accounts together with your Sales and Account Management counterparts across pre-sale, during campaigns and post sales. You will work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise. You will work directly with advertisers to help identify opportunities and promote behaviour that grows and ensures long-term client success with the company. This can include daily interaction as well as preparation and delivery of monthly and quarterly senior executive presentations.
The role will involve an element of travel to present in client meetings and also spend time in local company offices training sales counterparts and establishing yourself and the team as the Strategists supporting the business through on-going performance improvements.
- Partnering with your Sales counterparts, “Own” a set of their premium high-value advertiser accounts from pre-sales, campaign set-up and optimization to post-campaign analysis and future opportunity development.
- Work independently to identify, prioritize and provide necessary service and proactive advice for improvement of assigned accounts either through best practice implementation, account analysis, and/or category expertise.
- Be an expert with respect to optimization opportunities and be able to communicate these to all levels of their advertisers’ organizations.
- Have a deep knowledge of all advertising products and be able to look for opportunities to cross-sell your clients into other areas of the business.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic marketing advice either within a direct company or as part of an agency.
- Strong understanding of all facets of digital marketing, best practice campaign development and management, and a willingness to keep abreast of emerging trends within the industry
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through the use of analytics, category expertise and critical thinking
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to “think on your feet” • Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated success working in a cross-functional environment, leading change amongst peers and senior management
- Experience servicing and/or consulting in a vendor/client relationship
- Knowledge of broad marketing & advertising trends and frameworks
- Willingness to travel