Job descriptionSenior Account Manager
Location: Staines (Hybrid)
Length: 12 months
Rate: £180-224 per day
- Development and Execution of Get-Well Plan: Understand all aspects of the situation and develop a clear scope and get-well plan.
- 100% ownership of the account escalation engagement and all activities that make up the get-well plan.
- Maintain disciplined and regular communications within accounts, from C-level executives to front line administrators, while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness during the account escalation.
- Review & analyse Customer health trends to pro-actively identify and resolve issues before the customer escalates.
- Co-ordination with all internal subject matter experts and stakeholders, acting as the focal/decision point for all active customer activities pertaining to the account escalation.
- Regularly report internally to leadership audiences, through C-level, on active account escalation status.
- Customer champion: a resource specifically focused on returning our customer’s environment to a stable state and the customer to a state of satisfaction with our client, resulting in the continued growth of the account.
- Possess the type of magnetic personality that naturally builds relationships and instils trust
- Proven experience in similar roles at other Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) companies, to include technical account management, program or project management or other leadership roles in account teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise Software companies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive required business and technical outcomes in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, to include problem management and/or escalation management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems.
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, and proven experience in consulting and project management
- PMP certification is a plus
- ITIL Foundations, or higher, Certification preferred