Job descriptionSenior Account Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £45k p/a
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
The key objectives of our client’s Partner Market team is to grow sales revenue and develop Advertiser relationships in established and also untapped regions through building partnerships with media representation houses or directly.
As an indispensable part of the team, you will work closely with sales, operations, optimisers and engineering to provide the company’s clients superior account management, outstanding operational support, and world-class customer service.
Account managers are expert on our client’s advertising products and would thus act as a consultant to their advertisers to offer ideas on helping them exceed their marketing goals.
The key objectives of the Partner Market team is to grow sales revenue and develop Advertiser relationships in established and also untapped regions through building partnerships with media representation houses or directly.
- Manage a book of business consisting of agencies and/or direct clients
- Understand how company’s products will assist advertisers in reaching their marketing goals and incorporate that into client service.
- Build and grow relationships with clients through face-to-face meetings, attending industry events etc. To manage the creation of orders through Sales Operations.
- Up-sell, renew and up weight campaigns where possible to increase revenue. Have a very clear understanding of all client objectives to deliver a professional service/campaign.
- Ensure clients are provided with all data required.
- Ensure continuous evaluation and analysing throughout campaign
- Share key findings and learnings across accounts with Sales and the rest of the AM Team
- Help Sales Managers create a renewal strategy for all clients
- Respond to general and specialised client requests, including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, performance issues, technical issues, etc. based on knowledge and understanding of all internal systems.
- Work with Optimisation Specialists to proactively optimise campaigns by analysing performance data and making strategic recommendations and adjustments to improve campaign performance.
- Be aware of and implement policies including; ad specifications, bundling requirements, pricing guidelines, turnaround times and general advertising terms and conditions. Build and manage relationships with internal departments including but not limited to Ad Operations, Creative Strategy, Optimisation Specialists, Ad Tech, Legal, Fin Ops, and Credit and collections to ensure a seamless post sales experience for their advertisers from the point of booking right until end of campaign reporting and beyond.
- Assist in checking that revenue is correctly recognised for each month and quarter close.
- Solves routine problems in own area.
- Deep understanding of the data driven advertising landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and grow New Business accounts
- Fluent written and spoken English with 2nd European language preferred
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly changing environment and be driven to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence the key internal and external partners
- Demonstrate time management and prioritisation skills with attention to detail Previous experience of campaign optimisation is a plus
- Previous experience of managing Small and Medium clients is a plus
- Analytical thinking needed to drive revenue growth and find opportunities to develop incremental business
- Confidence to attend face-to-face business reviews with key clients within their local markets (may require travelling)