Job descriptionScrum Master
Length: 6 months
Rate: £457-498 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
This role will work with multiple development partners to build scalable software and module development lifecycle processes.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e.
- Create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies,
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment, Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
- Lead multiple Agile teams
- Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Managing Supplier Relationships
- Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships with suppliers utilizing the appropriate level of oversight, probing and persistence in order to achieve win/win agreements and relationships.
- Basic Project Management
- Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure
Interested? Please apply today!