Job descriptionSales Operations Analyst
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £44.00 - £48.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a world-class Sales Enablement Executive, who is passionate about the company and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organisation.
In this role you will be joining a highly dynamic Learning and Enablement team, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping our client facing teams (business development, sales, customer success, partner managers) become more effective and efficient through flawless execution of sales enablement programmes.
You’ll thrive in ambiguity, lean on your technology sales background and passion for Enablement to quickly deliver on key, foundational initiatives.
The ideal candidate will excel in managing complex, strategic projects, be a master in stakeholder management, successfully work cross-functionally, be driven by delivering exceptional results and astute at communicating across various levels in the organisation.
- Build strong bridges and work closely with multiple cross-functional teams, e.g. Product Marketing and Sales Operations. to ensure alignment, collaboration and delivery on key Sales Enablement programs and training initiatives.
- Deliver Sales Enablement content required throughout the buyer’s journey, e.g. playbooks, battlecards and training videos, by liaising with cross-functional teams.
- Leverage your Sales Enablement platform expertise to drive the rollout, adoption and governance around, content refreshes on and reporting of usage and engagement metrics related to these platforms.
- Working across the client facing technology stack, and in collaboration with subject matter experts, craft Enablement training and assets to drive improved adoption and user behaviour.
- Play a key role in developing onboarding journeys and programmes for Workplace’s new hires to ensure they are equipped and set up for success in their respective client facing roles, e.g. Business Development, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management.
- Help to ensure the Enablement Team operations are tightly managed and deliver an exceptional, internal customer experience, e.g. calendar, course registration and facilitation, insight gathering and impact analysis.
- Support additional projects and programmes in the Enablement Team.
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology Sales, Customer Success and/or Business Development and/or Sales Enablement role in Enterprise software/SaaS.
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing a Sales Enablement platform, e.g. High spot
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing successful sales methodology adoption initiatives.
- Excels at designing and implementing successful sales playbook initiatives.
- Excels at building effective new hire onboarding and sales training programmes.
- Ability to create and track metrics which measure sales productivity and the impact of initiatives executed on client facing teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.