Job descriptionSales Operations Analyst
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £33.00 - £37.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Workplace is seeking a process-driven and detail-orientated Partner Operations team member to support the daily requirements of Workplace’s partner ecosystem.
This team member will work cross-functionally with several departments including Sales, Deal Desk, Enablement and Engineering, with the primary objective of providing support and guidance to the Partner Ecosystem team. It is expected over time that this person will develop a sound knowledge of both sales and operational processes in order to both document and guide internal partner sales teams to a fast resolution on sales and operational issues, leveraging cross-functional teams as and when necessary.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, with a strong analytical and consultative mindset, who is highly organized, data driven and a fast learner. The must be able to proactively manage their time and remain focused on high impact projects, and have the ability to thrive in a face paced environment.
Responsibilities: I want and can do that!
• Support Workplace management in strategic, operational and financial planning. Ensure decisions are data-driven and optimize resources to maximize growth and ROI
• Drive operational excellence in the Workplace business by identifying, establishing and maintaining scalable, repeatable process improvements
• Document Partner Sales Processes and ensure partner sales teams are provided with accurate guidance and enablement for such processes
• Liaising with Partner Account Managers and Field Sales to monitor business activities and offering deal support.
• Support strategic partners with daily operational tasks and process.
• Building reports and Dashboards in SFDC and Excel
• Become the Go-To-Person for Workplace partner teams on various partner processes related to billing and opportunity management.
Knowledge & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in an analytical field, (e.e. Engineering, Mather, Computer Science). Masters is a plus.
• Experience of 2-4 years in a similar capacity.
• Demonstrates excellence with both salesforce.com and Excel, Tableau is a plus
• Understanding of Partner Ecosystems preferred
• Understanding of Indirect and Direct Sales Motions.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Experience in supporting a dynamic sales organisation.
• Strong written, verbal and quantitative skills.
• Technology or software background preferred but not required.