£14 - £25.52 per hour
219 758 4300
20 days ago
- Perform large scale data analysis and modeling to identify trends and efficiency opportunities.
- Plan, design and track pilot initiatives and impacts.
- Drive efficiencies into the business tracking and monitoring progress.
- Analyze work pipeline and workflow. Implement scheduling to optimize throughput and efficiency across multiple languages.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and proactively creating new systems and structures.
- Work with operations and engineering to develop and define new or improved tools.
- Track key performance metrics across the team
-Excellent spreadsheet, SQL reporting skills, experience
-Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
-Strong written and oral communication skills
-Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
-BA/BSc level of education or equivalent practical experience
-track record of success working on sales operation efficiency and transformation project
-Strong professional etiquette, organisational skills and attention to detail
-25 days holiday (pro rata) + paid bank holiday’s
-Fantastic offices and access to world class technologies
-When onsite - free use of cafeteria, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
-Remote onboarding, company laptop and phone
-Opportunity to work with one of the Big 5 Tech companies