£25 - £31 per hour
214 758 4300
about 1 month ago
30 Aug 00:00
Duration: 6 months
Bonus: Company Plan
Opportunity to contract within a global tech giant's London offices.
Job Description: We are looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization.
The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
* Provide superior technical support and build successful long term relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
* Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
* Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
* Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Sales ticket request support
* Customer data analysis
* System troubleshooting
- Experience of executing defined processes and advising on company guidelines
- Strong Google Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
- Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in technical support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills