£28 - £33 per hour
219 758 4300
6 months ago
Location: London (work from home)
Duration: until 30 Sept 2021
Rate: £28 - £33.56 per hour (40 hrs)
Applicable Bonus: Sales Plan
Looker is seeking technically savvy Data Analytics Consultants to implement our solutions, and demonstrate the value of our products to business and technical users. In this role, you will collaborate with the sales and services teams to deliver and continually improve upon our product implementations. This includes assessing customer needs, re-engineering business intelligence processes, designing and developing data models, and sharing your expertise throughout the deployment process. You will grow to possess breadth and depth of our products and modeling language, and impart this knowledge to our customers as a critical participant in the deployment cycle. You will also help shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs and solution opportunities back to the engineering team.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based big data and analytics solutions according to complex customer requirements and use cases
- Guide clients on optimizing their data environment to work most effectively and efficiently with Looker. This may include advising on database performance, altering the ETL process, providing SQL transformations, discussing API integration, and rethinking the approach of certain KPIs
- Teach technical data modeling concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, data architects, business users, and IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a customer facing role, support software implementation or technical sales.
- Experience with data modeling, data visualization and building dashboards.
- Experience manipulating datasets (e.g., SQL).
- 4+ years of software implementation/services experience, preferably in the Data Analytics space.
- Experience with architecting, developing, and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages including SQL (across MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Oracle), R, Python
- Familiarity with the database ecosystem, database concepts especially cloud databases, system architecture, etc.