Job descriptionMy Client is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. They provide services and software that help several large organizations manage their non-employee workforce and work with leading Fortune 500 companies and large organizations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce. They are currently looking for a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for delivering technical demonstrations of my clients SaaS based VMS (Vendor Management System) and other technology products.
- Run in-depth product demonstrations for all my cilents products and services.
- Provide the primary point for on-going enablement and training for sales representatives.
- Manage proof-of-concepts, training for prospects/clients evaluating my clients apps.
- Configure, setup, build, and customize demo & sandbox environments.
- Travel 60% of time and Work with sales to scope complex and strategic sales opportunities.
- Effectively gather prospect and customer technical requirements and communicate back to product development and engineering.
- Provide technical account management assistance to sales and account managers as needed to help up sell/cross-sell new products and services to existing clients.
- Assist product development and engineering groups with product requirements definition, beta test programs, and other tasks as needed.
- Write technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and prospect questionnaires.
This role benefits from the support of an experienced Director who will work closely with you in providing guidance and feedback as you develop and progress in your role.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Experience in pre-sales/solutions engineering.
- Technical Account Management/Sales Experience a plus.
- A BA/BS degree, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Excellent at working with wide spectrum of clients and prospects: C-level executives, marketing managers, and IT professionals.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Strong laptop, MS Office, and technical skills