Job descriptionWe are looking for a collaborative and passionate Designer to work directly with Design Specialist team, helping to provide a creative eye for design consistency, while up levelling quality of UKI visual design. The right candidate will be able to take complex content and magically simplify them. As you’d expect, they’ll also need amazing attention to detail and be able to juggle multiple projects. They will directly contribute to the building branding for highly visible events, and external collateral. They will work closely with teams to establish branding and vision for graphic elements, layouts, presentations, websites, documentation,
They will have the ability to think quickly on their feet and be able to distil briefs and form creative ideas that inspire. This person must know how to appropriately manage feedback and expectations from internal stakeholders.
- Create highly polished Google Slide presentations for internal and external clients
- Partner with key stakeholders to create digital (and occasionally print) materials in the form of slide presentations, documents, and websites to communicate product information and resources
- Champion emotive and powerful creative work and continually push boundaries.
- Work on graphic design and branding projects from briefing through to execution and delivery
- Use visual design to simplify and convey complex concepts and information so that it is relatable and memorable.
- Recommend and implement strategies for providing communications design support in increasingly scalable ways
- 3 years minimum practical experience in design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite & Keynote. (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Excellent eye for detail, layout and typography
- Proficient in designing vector illustration
- Excel at creative problem solving
- Experience in editing video and comfortable working with motion graphics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate ideas within a team environment
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Comfortable delivering across print and digital.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines.