Job descriptionSales Coordinator
Length: 10 months
Rate: £13-16 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
As a Sales & Operations Associate for our client you will support the Trading team and development of the e-commerce business as it scales in-region. The team manages all first-party e-commerce sites across EMEA and is responsible for driving an optimal customer experience and sales across the breadth of our clients' device and services portfolio. This includes Pixel phones, speakers, WiFi, streaming devices and home security products. You will help enable the trading activities through operational support. You will be involved in product launches, promotional planning and reporting. You will be expected to help drive trading effectiveness to achieve quarterly sales targets. You will act as a contact for our clients' and partner cross-functionally with marketing, customer service, program and demand planning.
- Manage operational elements of the trading team including data input, management of internal applications and monitoring competitive landscape.
- Analyse data, identify opportunities and make recommendations.
- Constant improvement of the customer experience with monitoring of site pages and performance.
- Serve as a point of contact with internal teams across sales, marketing and demand planning teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of e-commerce sales / trading or marketing experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills
Interested? Please apply today!