Job descriptionOur client is a global brand who are expanding their Reward team and looking to add a Reward Analyst!
As the Reward Analyst you'll play a key role in supporting all aspects of the Group Reward team function. You'll achieve this through the creation, analysis and management of reward and MI data. You'll support in the delivery of the annual pay and bonus review processes as well as supporting divisional pay analysis, levelling and benchmarking. You'll also provide the first line support/resolution of day to day reward and administration related queries. This is a diverse role with opportunity to work in a global environment!
- Develop reward data models and forecasts and support the annual salary and bonus review processes
- Create and provide pay position data and market data analysis
- Create reward policy and process communication materials
- Answer and resolve day to day reward related queries and complete levelling and benchmarking requests
- Work with the Global JA team to understand and support the market data submission schedule and to review and maintain roles in the global job catalogue
- Respond to HRBP and management requests for policy, process, and pay range information
- Support Workday implementation and its on-going maintenance
To thrive in this role you'll need:
- Strong data management and analytical skills, within an HR function would be beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to create data models, templates and reports using Excel and other modelling techniques
- Knowledge of Workday, Prism, PowerBI or Tableau would be beneficial
- Experience of explaining policy and process to employees and other internal stakeholders
- Ability to work at pace, prioritise workload and work fluidly in a fast-moving environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a permanent role paying up to £50K depending on experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!