Job descriptionRevenue Solutions Manager
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £21.00 - £25.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The Revenue Lead role partners with account managers across the team to provide top tier analytical support to complex partners whose businesses depend on fully optimising ad revenue, day in, day out.
You work with the account teams to identify, progress, and close revenue opportunities, as well as finding ways to take one-off opportunities and turn them into revenue generating processes which impact the whole region.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Generating optimisations to our client’s partners’ ads configurations, both on company platforms and off. You will identify opportunities to optimise pricing, increase demand density, adopt new formats, and work with the account managers of these clients to position and present these externally.
- Investigate drops in performance: determine underlying factors directly or work together with technical support teams on in-depth investigations, to ensure any issues are swiftly resolved or escalated.
- Develop wider analyses for periodic review with clients (QBRs and similar), and build processes to convert individual opportunities into systematic and scalable revenue gains.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Total years’ experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility (ex. 4+ years’ experience as a Database Developer specifically in implementing ETL packages)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience providing analytical support to a digital ads business.
- Broad understanding of online advertising (i.e. ad serving, programmatic) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience (e.g. data analyst, business analyst, product analyst, business operations, or consultant)
- Demonstrated partner relations and client-facing skills. Ability to comfortably present to diverse customer stakeholders.
- The ability to understand advertising related metrics and concretely apply these to potential optimizations;
- The ability to generate actionable insights based on data, moving from raw data to analysis, visualization, and insight
- Experience in digital advertising monetization - mobile display preferred.
- Experience using SQL to retrieve data from large data warehouses, or excellent technical abilities and a strong desire to learn SQL.
- Experience working with data visualization tools to deliver actionable insightsProficiency in Excel / Powerpoint / Workspace.
- Understanding of the latest digital industry trends (header bidding, ad blocking, etc)