£226 - £256 per day
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Length: 3 months
Rate: £226 - £256 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our Client is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background within the recruitment industry, ideally working within a corporate in-house recruitment team. Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and championing diverse shortlists of candidates in a fast-paced environment would also be an ideal requirement. Having exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders as well as an ability to listen but also persuasively convey opinions and recommendations would be ideal.
- The Advisor works closely with their Team Leader and provides them with insights and support to manage their team’s day-to-day performance. This includes delivering our customers with a great experience, driving continuous improvement initiatives, and building our Advisors’ capability and confidence, so they become experts in their chosen field.
- The Advisor has specialist knowledge and uses this to assist with more complex queries, process, or systems issues.
- Generates weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports regarding team, Resourcing and
- Resolution related topics.
- Resolves questions re: work feed actions, enquiries, process applications, offline requests.
- Works with “ticket & work feed action distributor” to monitor team’s workload, monitors their performance against workload allocated to them and shares any relevant insights on team performance with their Team Leader. Manages workload distribution related questions.
- Manages backup activities in case of absence.
- Advises on Policy where there is challenge or question, provides advice on interpretation and ensures consistency of approach.
- Coaches and directs team members in regards of queries
- Previous experience in HR desirable and/or customer service environment essential.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office applications to an advanced level, including Excel and Word, essential.
- Previous experience using cloud-based HR, EIC or SAP HR applications and systems desirable.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Spanish is essential, and Portuguese is preferred.
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales