Job descriptionResearch Executive – TV
London | Hybrid
6 month FTC
Are you an enthusiastic, strategic, and analytical thinker with a background in research and/or media analytics, possessing an appreciation for the business of TV and entertainment, a curiosity for the world-at-large, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment?
Our client is in the business of telling stories. They may be stories about real people or made-up people, but their true talent is imagining, finding, cultivating and bringing to life the most entertaining parts of the human experience.
The Research Executive (RE) will support the Research Director and wider Insights + Analytics team with regular reporting, data management will support a key EMEA territory – the UK, including the analysis, interpretation and presentation of ratings, viewer and market information.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Work closely with the programming, scheduling and marketing teams to provide up to date information and insight on channel performance
- Regular tracking and reporting of channel performance against set commercial KPIs
- Respond to and manage a variety of research requests (e.g. programme & channel performance, schedule analysis, audience profile, competitor analysis)
- Use multiple data sources to track programmes across both linear and non linear platforms, providing written reports interpreting your findings
- Update, maintain and develop databases to support regular reporting - performance tracking for key company series, 3rd party titles and UK commissions
- Please note that while this role will focus on the UK, the successful candidate may be required to support other UK channel brands and markets as and when needed
- 2/3+ years' work experience within media / broadcast research
- Advanced user of Excel & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau an advantage, but not essential
- Good working knowledge of industry standard tools, such as Advantedge
- Ability to write clear, informative reports, with proven presentation skills for a variety of audiences
- Experience managing multiple projects for multiple stakeholders, with the ability to prioritise and manage expectations across the organization
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.