Job descriptionRenewals Administrator
Location: London (Flexible)
Length: 6 months
Rate: £16-20 p/h
Hours: 9am - 6pm
Are you looking to join a team that are service-oriented and commercially focused? Do you believe you can help to build great places to work? As a renewals administrator, you will support the renewal process with some of our EMEA Peakon customers. Working with your Commercial Customer Success Managers you will provide administrative support with renewals, helping with legal tickets, responding to queries, sending out documents, updating Salesforce, drawing up quotes and providing an organised and methodical approach to renewals. Our aim as a team is to make the renewals process a smooth and professional one.
You'll have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with many teams internally and support your teammates on projects and through knowledge sharing.
• Project managing challenging and dynamic customer activities, including legal queries, contract operations, Sales force operations, customer updates, quotations
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with Commercial CSM’s and other renewal stakeholders
• Administering the account renewal process for a number of accounts
• Supporting CCSM’s across a range of admin tasks
• Proven relevant work experience in administration with strong organisation skills
• Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with stakeholders
• Self-sufficient and proactive demeanor, solving problems and showing tenacity
• Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Resilience and strong negotiation skills.
• Solid understanding and previous use of Salesforce.com and Gainsight would be a benefit.
• Any additional language skills a plus
Interested? Please apply today!