Job descriptionRegional Security Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £29.00 per hour
Hours: 4x12 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm
Regional Security Specialists are a part of the security and business resilience team
that manages disruptive events through the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act -
the key pillars of our client’s Global Security & Resilience Services.
The Regional Security Specialist is a part of the team at the center of security and
resilience operations and helps to monitor and manage the response to enterprise
threats that could affect the company’s personnel and business activities.
- Field phone calls, emails and chat requests using strong customer service skillswhile taking actions that support efficient security operations.
- Monitor enterprise alarm monitoring systems, triage service outages, use CCTV for security investigations and assist with access control functions.
- Dispatch field security units using radio systems, communicate with incident management teams, and escalate security matters to various business partners.
- Initiate repair tickets, create detailed incident reports, and pass down situational debriefs to security operations center teams across geographies.
- Support projects and programs within the security operations center environment.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a security operations center, emergency service control room or similar command center/call center environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work assigned shifts as well as non-standard work hours as needed, including weekends, holidays and other shift-based schedules
- Bilingual or multilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing.