Job descriptionOur client – a global media agency – is looking for a skilled Recruitment Systems Administrator to join their growing recruitment team in Central London!
Salary is up to £45k, depending on experience + great benefits!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Recruitment Systems Manager and Talent Team in the creation, maintenance and delivery of regular and ad-hoc recruitment activity reports and dashboards.
- Support the Recruitment Systems Manager in making cosmetic changes to the ATS. Including but not limited to:
- Data cleansing.
- Message template maintenance and improvement.
- Updates to training guides and distribution of the guides amongst the Talent Team.
- Recruitment workflow maintenance.
The essentials for the role:
- Experience of supporting applicant tracking systems (ATS) as an Admin or Super User.
- Intermediate / advance level of Excel.
- Organized with good attention to detail.
- Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
!To get immediately considered for the role - experience of supporting applicant tracking systems (ATS) as an Admin or Super User is essential