Job descriptionRecruitment Immigration Compliance Partner
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £30.00 - £35.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking to hire a Recruitment Immigration Compliance Partners to join the EMEA Recruiting Operations team. This role plays a pivotal role in providing necessary support to multiple stakeholders including; recruiters, HR functions and hiring managers to ensure internal moves that require immigration support for EMEA are managed smoothly, efficiently and in line with compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate will develop strong partnerships between the Recruiting, Internal Mobility and Immigration team (Global Mobility) and strive for process improvements through tooling and operational enhancements. This role will work as part of the EMEA Internal Mobility Team, but will work closely with the EMEA Recruiting, People Operations and Immigration teams.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence from a Recruiting perspective to immigration requirements for internal and external moves, as directed by local jurisdictions in EMEA, specifically Switzerland.
- Review CV’s, add suitable candidates to pipelines, maintain accurate records for all reviewed.
- Develop seamless and streamline processes for managing all internal move immigration requirements.
- Develop strong partnership with Recruiting, People Operations and Immigration to help share knowledge and information to the wider Recruiting Team.
- Continuously act as a subject matter expert to the entire Recruiting org in EMEA on these requirements.
- Develop and deliver training sessions to newly hired and established Recruiters on the importance of this process for external hires.
- Seek to elevate the process from both a compliance and an experience perspective with process enhancements.
- Work proactively with the Recruiting Tools team to develop automated solutions to manual problems.
- 3+ years’ experience in Recruiting function and/or HR required in a global environment.
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, fast paced environment whilst maintaining clear recruiting and immigration objectives.
- Confident partnering with internal and external stakeholders, including immigration authorities.
- Experience with either UK or other labour market testing or immigration requirements
- Experience reviewing/evaluating a high volume of applicants against a specific set of hiring requirements.
- Process driven with a focus on excellence and experience meeting compliance requirements.
- Ability to work towards time sensitive deadlines and plan autonomously the necessary tasks to deliver these.
- Excellent relationship development and partnership skills, ability to work in a matrixed environment, and manage cross-functional relationships across all levels.
- Systems savvy, demonstrated experience of formulating technological solutions to manual problems and seeing these through to completion in line with project spec.