Job descriptionRecruiter - Corporate Functions
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £30.00 - £33.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
•Develops, facilitates, and drives all phases of the full-life cycle recruitment process for our Marketing organization in North America.
•Collaborates with Marketing hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
•Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
•Screens and submits candidates to the hiring team who meet the job qualifications.
•Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
•Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
· Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
· You are a Diversity champion and bring sourcing strategies to attract and hire diverse talent.
· You are proactive and take the initiative with getting things done.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
· Prior experience with Recruiting or other applicant-tracking software is preferred.
· Proficient with Microsoft and Google Office products would be an advantage.
· Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
· At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.