Length: 8 months
Rate: £162-177 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
About This Role
As a Talent Engagement Specialist, you will support the delivery of the strategy for the attraction and selection of diverse talent for our client's Europe Manufacturing Sites. This will involve recruiting and developing pipelines across management roles in operations, engineering, governance, and continuous improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Rounded recruitment experience either from an agency or in house background but Supply Chain environment would be a significant advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable operating at a variety of levels.
- Ability to be agile and work on a variety of roles and projects at any one time.
- Experience of recruiting across Engineering, Procurement or Science based roles would be an advantage.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of the full recruitment cycle from attraction to offer and be able to use pipelining and headhunting to find exceptional people.
- You will be able to work collaboratively as part of a team to attract talented people as well as excellent stakeholder management.