Job descriptionQA Tester
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £28.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Find My Device is a user visible product and device finding platform that allows users to locate and secure their lost Android devices and Fast Pair accessories.
Ensure the correctness, completeness and stability of Find My Device Android app, website and Android components by owing manual QA responsibility, running manual tests, adding new test cases where missing and finding bugs in unexplored components.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Reviewing existing and newly-submitted tests for correctness and usability
- Creating new tests where missing, updating, improving, and correcting tests where necessary
- Exploratory testing
- Experience with, or happy to quickly become experienced with, mobile testing on Android. Comfortable working with a level of uncertainty.
- Drafting and refining the manual test plans Finding and fixing holes in test coverage. Performing exploratory testing.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment and on the command line.
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies.
- Good at working closely with a development team, to communicate issues, raise high-quality bugs, and assist with collecting diagnostic information.
- Experience with creating and executing regression test plans.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.