Job descriptionRole: Purchasing and Enrolment Support
Our mission is to solve intelligence and use it to make the world a better place. In our labs we are working on exciting developments in robotics and our ability to operate them using AI. This requires a lot of purchasing of custom and off the shelf parts through contracts with supporting vendors and suppliers, and we need your help to do this.
We are seeking a Purchasing Support person. This person will support the existing purchasing team with vendor enrolment, generation of purchase orders, reviewing invoices, and managing tickets for when there are errors and discrepancies in the SAP Ariba system.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Enrol new suppliers onto our SAP Ariba platform, talking via phone, email and video conference to sort out any issues with the process, including engaging with the vendor support team via a ticketing system for in depth support.
- Generate purchase orders and review invoices for generated purchase orders in our internal system
- Filing tickets for all exceptions to the correct function of the purchasing system, following up with the support teams to drive issues to successful resolution in an expedient manner.
- Education: Relevant educational backgrounds are in supply chain management but focused on procurement and or sourcing. A degree is not required for this position, but relevant on the job experience is.
- A candidate will have a relevant period of about 3+ years in a relevant purchasing support level role in one of the following types of industries, but not limited to these:
- Electronic hardware integration and assembly
- Automotive sourcing / supply chain management
- Military and aerospace sourcing
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
- 3+ years in using SAP Ariba or other similar vendor payment management systems
- 3+ years using purchase order and invoicing systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and spoken mediums
- Specific Tools or Applications experience:
- SAP Ariba
- Company “help desk” ticketing systems
- Google Apps for tracking spreadsheets and communicating via email
- Process trackers like Jira for status updates