Job descriptionPublishers Solutions Consultant
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £24.00 - £28.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is responsible for providing support and insights for partners while incubating new solutions for partner and user support.
They want to grow their team with people who will share their dedication to providing an optimal experience for the publisher partners.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems. Advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success with the products for partners.
- Manage complex, multi-dimensional implementation and consulting projects involving publishers, agencies and integrators. Coordination of the delivery team.
- What makes this job unique?
- As a Technical Account Manager, you will serve as liaison between their biggest partners and the company’s Engineering and Sales teams.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Wide experience in project management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent ability to work with convergent deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- understanding of web technology.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python or Java. Experience with SQL.
- Project Management certification (PMP, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Excellent written and oral business communication and presentation skills.
- Previous experience with Ad Manager, Display & Video 360 and/or other products of the company’s advertising stack
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions