Job descriptionPromotions Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £21.00 - £24.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The team focuses on company branded smartphones and accessories.
Our clients team is responsible for managing partnerships with their top retailers and carriers, including developing channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, marketing and merchandising, and overall market share goals.
They partner cross-functionally with marketing, product & engineering, finance and retail marketing teams internally, and with their retail counterparts across these disciplines.
About the job:
- Work on the operational management and delivery of company smartphones, support sales planning and forecasting, promotional planning and merchandising.
- Analysis of Pixel and competitor promotional performance to help create, adapt and mould ongoing strategy.
- Operational account management, including the compiling of weekly trading reporting, promotional management, actualisation and execution.
- Help set goals for product volumes and execution.
As an Account Manager within the Partnerships team, you will work on the company’s engagements. You'll be involved in product launches, promotional planning, sell out tracking and collaborative forecasting. In addition, you will be part of a broader retail team focused on all aspects of business, including growing hardware portfolio, and retail merchandising. You will partner cross-functionally with the marketing, engineering, finance, retail operations and product teams within the company to drive success for the products through their retailers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in the consumer electronics or consumer goods space, specializing in retail/online channels
- Experience in sales/account management, channel management with consumer electronics or manufacturers, or working in telecommunications on device business and/or retail operations/management.
- Project Management skills Fluent in English Analytical skills
- Experience with planning and managing at the strategic and operational level within a retail/online sales environment with repeated financial and expansion success.
- Business development and sales experience within the consumer electronics and services industry.
- Relationship management experience, with a track record in reaching/exceeding quotas.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with focus on building relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve problems and scale across a large organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.