Job descriptionProject Operations Coordinator
Length: 12 months
Rate: £24-26 p/h
- Support vendor quality stakeholders and engagement
- Oversee and support quality at vendor level in a cross-vendor engagement.
- Monitor cross-vendor communications, ensure compliance to guidelines and support as applicable.
- Support recruiting, testing, onboarding, and training of LQA specialists.
- Support quality operations and processes
- Manage requests, relaying feedback to vendors and relaying responses back to stakeholders
- Manage terminology updates for a set of locales in a language-agnostic manner, from term scoping to task hand-offs and hand-backs
- Manage hand-offs and hand-backs, oversee implementation of LQA feedback tasks, arbitration flows and help support root cause analysis, executing timely on different LQA schedules.
- Oversee and triage a queue for general vendor linguists’ feedback and needs.
- Report on quality results internally and externally. Ensure internal trackers are up-to-date. Share quality data with internal and external stakeholders, and create quality reports upon request.
- 3+ years of experience in localization and/or project management
- BA/BS in technical discipline, translation, linguistics or equivalent experience
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats, CAT tools, and translation management systems, such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or similar
BA/BS in technical discipline, translation, linguistics or equivalent
Interested? Please apply today!