Job descriptionProject Manager
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £300.00 - £315.00 per day
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
The Administrative Project Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of assigned projects in partnership with a distributed team of highly skilled HR Business Partners.
You bring well developed project management skills, combined with a deep understanding of organisational change.
You work hand in hand with key partners on projects that enable the company to scale their business.
With both a strategic lens, and passion for detail, you will support a diverse array of projects from origination through final implementation.
Roles and responsibilities, key milestones, timelines and communications will need to be coordinated and monitored to ensure successful delivery.
- Responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion
- Requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Designing and signing off on contracts
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Designing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Managing large and diverse teams
- Motivated, organized self-starter, able to solve routine or complicated problems effectively and drive projects to successful completion.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering excellence and exceptional attention to detail.
- Responsible for prioritizing multiple projects.
- Develop options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Tracks costs and performance and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Establishes processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, meet high quality standards using appropriate tools and data.
- Serves as a resource to project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvements/changes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, leadership capabilities, analytical skills, project management and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with authoring many types of documents, including agendas, action/project plans, and presentations. Strong skills with spreadsheets and a variety of data/information.
- Experience working in a program/project management capacity.
- BA/ BS Degree or equivalent.
- Project/change management education/certification