Job descriptionProject Manager
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £66.00 - £72.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the EMEA Business Marketing team, and work with a cross-functional (XFN) group who create, lead and co-ordinate the value proposition and articulation of the company for Business across the region.
Although this role will be based in EMEA, they will report to the Global Agency Marketing Lead (based in New York) while working closely with internal colleagues and an external agency in EMEA to deliver a new marketing program. The work will focus on developing, launching and scaling a targeted marketing program to the company’s advertising agencies and partners. This role requires a self-starter, who can work with key, internal and external stakeholders to build and execute a program that can be scaled across other EMEA markets and regions around the world.
More specifically, this Project Manager needs to manage the cross-functional (XFN) team in order to execute and deliver specific project work as part of this overall marketing program. Their value sits with their ability to skilfully plan and manage the tasks needed to produce the deliverables of the program.
Success in this role will require:
- A passion for the company and the potential that exists for building community across the company's various apps and services, including their power to help agencies and partners create business success
- Expert operational/logistics thinking, including the ability to move fast with minimal supervision
- An innate drive to deliver executional excellence and results
- Experience working in and influencing multi-country, cross-functional (XFN) teams with multiple stakeholders and all levels of management in a matrixed organization
- This is a full-time position for 3 days a week, on a 6-month contract.
- Owns project timelines within the context of the overall program timeline (development, adjustments, alerting to roadblocks/delays) & schedules reviews
- Ensures team is on track to deliver against timeline at all project stages
- Manages creative and vendor resource time/schedules: ensures staff plan is in place and identifies resources as needed
- Sources content and speakers both inside the company and outside
- Maintains/Leads team status meetings and regular communication of hot sheet, latest feedback, and statuses
- Ensures team has all information, files, or resources needed to execute (e.g. working files, latest decks, recap of stakeholder feedback, etc)
- Budget tracking (open POs, track spend)
- Facilitates asset delivery to market (trafficking, localization, media delivery)
- Ensures operational governance standards are met: Marketing Legal, Comms/PR, MSP / Agency Ops procedures; Translation / Terminology timing; Launch Calendar; Digital process, etc.
- Own the project archive: Documentation; Accessibility; Templated outputs
- Communications/Meeting support: Agendas; Meeting notes & follow-ups; Workplace group mgmt (if applicable)
- 5+ years’ experience working directly with advertising, marketing, learning and development, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience communicating across multiple audiences with and without authority over those audiences
- Advanced organization and project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail when it comes to managing all pillars of event logistics
- Experience delivering results in a fast-changing business environment
- Experience with G-Suite (especially Doc, Slides & Sheets) and Microsoft Office (especially Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Experience building operational processes for measuring the impact of a marketing program
- Experience leading and managing relationships with 3rd party advertising/communications companies
- 5+ years of project management, including event and administrative logistics.
- 7+ years of working experience
- Administrative Assistant
- Event Logistics
- Program management
- Experience working across global time zones with international teams across multiple regions
- Experience working directly with advertising, marketing and/or digital communications agencies
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation experience
- Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close