Job descriptionProject Manager
Length: 5 months
Rate: £323-352 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Meetings & governance:
• Setup meeting & governance in accordance with key stakeholders
• Responsible for basic facilitation of forums and recording key decisions and actions.
• Ensures that each Governance forums adheres to its terms of reference to get the best outcome of everyone’s time.
Communication and Stakeholder Management:
• Experience in managing diverse set of stakeholders/team (L3/4/5) across globe.
• Proactive and quick to grasp context
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound conflict resolution aptitude.
• Sound elicitation techniques to understand business and customer needs and document them in easily accessible and digestible form.
• Support key stakeholders/team (L4/5) in identification, recording and monitoring & control of key risks early to avoid them from becoming blockers.
• Talk to all required stakeholders to assess the critical path of any project or outcome.
• Build a roadmap for delivery clearly identifying dependencies.
• Track progress of key milestones/tasks against baseline.
Reporting & Analytics:
• Use data to provide meaningful insights that can aid Leadership to make decisions.
• Good knowledge of MS suite, especially MS Excel to prepare dashboards and reports.
• Knowledge of PPM and Collaboration tools, to support the team with organization and coordination