Job descriptionProject Manager – Media (Music Industry)
9 month Maternity Cover
London | Hybrid
Our client is a multi-faceted music content studio, established to develop, produce, globally distribute, and invest in authentic, music-rooted storytelling across a range of media including film, television, podcasting, publishing and digital.
You will be responsible for delivering the wide-ranging digital experiences the team works on. Whether it’s a livestream of a new record or an immersive audio-visual experience, you’ll work with a range of partners from marketing managers to ticketing experts, driving projects through from ideation to reality. This is an ever-growing role, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape an industry in its infancy.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitor the market for digital events, identifying the trends and content that are igniting audience engagement. Monitor trends in related industries – for example sport, theatre, fashion.
- Manage the PSL by identifying key players in production and the emerging new platforms that audiences are responding to. Staying close to technology innovations, both in the UK and US.
- Work closely with the production team to assist the running of the overall project on the day/s of filming through to delivery - involved both on location and at the office.
- Interface with the commercial team on opportunities for brand sponsors and commercial partners for events. Manage relationships on a project-by-project basis, working with them to identify KPIs and ensuring campaign objectives are met.
- Day-to-day account management of digital events – including relations with all partners - ticketing agent, platform, label - ensuring a smooth process from conception through to reconciliation.
- Advising on and sharing event assets, pricing, marketing plans, tickets sales, projections, and other information to key stakeholders.
- Financial planning – working with Head of Finance to build P&L and communicating with the label to sign off business plan. Ensuring production have the agreed budget and supporting with tracking / monitoring, and reconciliation.
- Working with VP, on contractual agreements including negotiations, deal structure, contract development and ultimately the delivery of the contract.
- Experience working on cross functioning projects or events
- Previous ticketing experience helpful but not essential
- Experience implementing global marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite/Apple (particularly excel/ppt/keynote)
- Ability to create decks, case studies and other materials
- A clear passion for music & future technologies