Job descriptionJob Description:
Business Integrity's mission is to ensure safe and trusted connections between people, businesses, Our team works together to anticipate and predict potential threats to our platform, design and build tools to protect against these threats, and then implement and enforce these systems at scale. We leverage data analysis, machine learning and a robust infrastructure to review the quality of promoted content on our platform. We partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the family of apps. Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries.
Become a subject matter expert in workflows spanning a variety of business integrity disciplines (policy creation & enforcement, content review, process optimization, spam research & mitigation, advertiser experience, vendor management, measurement & reporting) in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence of those workflows with key stakeholders (e.g., Product, Engineering, Legal, and other cross-functional teams) Investigate & define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals Effectively plan and manage complex projects from the initial ideation phase through final execution to further our mission.
- Ability to influence data, business, and engineering teams through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
- Experience working with international or cross-functional teams
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights/cases
- Experience performing analytics work or manipulating data sets
- Understanding of relevant landscapes including ad tech, outsourcing, policy, and spam/fraud
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience in a role involving strategic/analytical initiatives (ie: operations, project management, consulting experience, data analysis or technical systems)