Job descriptionProject Engineer
Length: 8 Months
Rate: £300.00 - £360.00 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The role is positioned in the Global Brands Supply, Project Engineering team providing Capital Project support to Manufacturing sites including distillation, brewing, spirits and beer packaging and maturation warehousing.
The overall purpose of this team is to deliver capital expenditure projects. For this role this includes:
• Development of requirement specifications in collaboration with other teams such as Operations.
• Use specialist knowledge to deliver capex projects to correct technical specification.
• Development of cost estimates and project schedules.
• Managing efficient spend for capex projects.
• Co-ordinating and managing external resources.
• Manage the project lifecycle including capital approval, maintaining accurate financial data including spend and forecast and project closure.
• Manage construction activities and overseeing commissioning activities.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant health, safety and environmental standards.
The role holder will have a civil engineering background.