Job descriptionProject Coordinator
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £18.00 - £20.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client’s Program Coordinator will work closely with the London Design Program Manager. Their main focus will be managing all the logistical aspects of the EMEA/APAC Design Camp as well as other educational programs like the PD/CD Essentials, Learn to Love, New Hires Social, Managers training.
They will also support the onboarding process for new Design Team hires.
- Liaise with team to send calendar invitations.
- Source and confirm educators from available pool.
- Communicate schedule and participants list to educators, recruiters and managers.
- Add new educators to relevant classes chat and groups.
- Create chat with participants.
- Send end of DC survey and publish results.
- Support with new teachers onboarding.
- Liaise with managers and recruiters on their new hires onboarding - helping them understand timeline, support for exceptions (delayed start date, etc - adhoc).
- Maintain the EMEA/APAC new hires list up to date.
- Add new hires to the relevant groups in EMEA/APAC.
- Announce new hires in the relevant communities on a weekly basis.
- Run weekly welcome session for new hires in EMEA/APAC.
Logistics associated with:
- Love to Learn
- New Hires Social
- New Managers training
- Design 4 Non Designers
- Women of company design
- Partner with and liaise with Education leads on the logistical aspects of the Essentials classes.
- Be the local contact person for participants and educators during the Essentials weeks.
- 4+ years of experience as a project or program manager with a background establishing programs and supporting teams.
- Experience with establishing learning programs and leading them end to end while scaling for growth.
- Experience building relationships with peers and stakeholders and collaborating with cross-functional teams across multiple locations.
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results, embracing ambiguity, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively with internal and external audiences, including users, leadership, peers, and cross-functional partners.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization and flexibility.
- Demonstrated experience thriving in a constantly changing environment.