Programmatic Optimisation Manager - Technology
Our technology client is looking for a Programmatic Optimisation Manager to join their team. You will be working very closely with a cross channel communications planning and activation team and play an influential role in the delivery of effective display strategies for clients which are also integrated with all other digital channels.
This is an exciting time to join our client’s business and take a lead role in developing their inhouse display capabilities. You will get to work with online retail brands across fashion, homeware and gift sectors.
What you need for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management, execution and delivery of direct response campaigns in DV360 platform is essential
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of the DV360 platform including using and managing and troubleshooting any issues is essential
- Exceptional understanding of trafficking, advanced targeting, planning and insights capabilities available through the DV360 platform is essential
- Advanced understanding and experience of optimisation levers available to ensure campaigns meet business goals for DR and Brand campaigns
- Working knowledge of Amazon DSP for linked in and linked out campaigns including set up, optimisation and reporting
- Proven track record in managing programmatic ad campaigns end to end
- Demonstrable examples of quality optimisation notes
- Aware of how Programmatic Display can integrate with other digital channels
- Knowledge of programmatic display creative best practices
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- A desire to work within an integrated team
- Analytically minded with a logical approach to problem solving
- Highly organised, project management and coordination skills
- Experience leading day to day client relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Retail Sector experience, particularly in Fashion is desirable but not essential
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.