Job descriptionProgramme Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £45.00 - £50.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client seeks a highly motivated and experienced team player to serve as a Programme Manager to support annual country / region level planning. This position will play a key role in supporting the company’s new planning framework, bringing together country level planning efforts across Business, Corporate Communications, Public Policy and other cross-functional teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join our client’s EMEA team in a truly cross-functional capacity; to support their platforms, products and services that bring the world closer together and build community; and to work on generating local impact at the forefront of technology in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Coordinates annual strategic planning process and manages the strategic planning calendar
- Builds appropriate planning templates and planning guidelines that can be scaled across the region
- Drives standardization of delivery and activities to provide efficient service, as well as knowledge sharing and supporting related teams/projects.
- Consults with Business and cross-functional Leaders and others to identify critical org wide inefficiencies, and to establish strategic initiatives, programs, and partnerships to address them
- Creates and communicates detailed program objectives, plans, and status throughout all phases of program development
- Supports change management through communication, influence, and training
- Collects and analyzes data and information through quantitative and qualitative means to understand processes, identify root causes, and to make critical recommendations
- Demonstrates sharp attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe.
- Integrates and synthesizes information from multiple teams, including business, comms and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Travel as needed (up to 10% depending on location and assigned projects) and occasionally internationally (once COVID allows!)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Technology or a related field
- 6+ years of program/project management experience in a business context
- Experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights through presentations and reporting
- Experience communicating effectively with a variety of audiences (internal, external, 1:1 and at scale)
- Experience influencing leaders through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both data driven and non-data driven audiences
- Experience working with Excel to analyze data and develop reportin
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and collaboration tools / cloud services (e.g. Google suite, Quip, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial modelling and budgeting
- PMP, CAPM, or other relevant project management certification(s)
- Ability to work in a global, fast-paced environment and under tight timelines to deliver high-quality results
- Proven ability to collaborate with partners across multiple disciplines and functions