£65000 - £75000 per annum
020 7758 4300
15 days ago
Length: 12 months Mat cover
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Role Description / Purpose
Our client, a Digital Programmatic Advertising and Media company, is looking for a Buyer Development Executive to join the team for a 12-month contract maternity cover. In this role, you will manage relationships with Programmatic Channel Partners (Agency Trading Desks, Ad Networks, Direct clients with DSP seats via programmatic demand) across the UK. This role will actively contribute to the industry’s exciting and ongoing evolution towards programmatic buying solutions that offer scalable, efficient, and highly targeted means of reaching desired audiences and achieving better ROI. This role is responsible for generating revenue from a specific set of customers.
You will be responsible for the exchange revenues across all platforms from specific buyer accounts. Primarily directly servicing programmatic buying customers and coordinating ad exchange selling efforts with other internal teams including the Agency account groups teams.
- Gererate revenue towards a defined quota established for a specific set of customers/products / Markets or combination thereof.
- Grow revenue from agency trading desks, networks and direct advertisers on our clients' exchanges.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with Channel Partners, end customers, and other intermediaries.
- Cultivate strong relationships while serving as the face of our clients' Publisher platforms with each agency’s trading desk/network.
- Collaborate with account teams to drive business for direct customers via the exchange.
- Drive Account planning and revenue generation from identified partners in each territory.
- Engage at the Senior level with major identified customers and support the local leadership team in programmatic conversations.
- Be the subject matter expert on all things relating to our clients' Publisher platforms across Display, Video and Mobile for 3P demand, programmatic buying, and the evolution of the business in that direction.
- Provide critical customer and market feedback to our product, monetisation and management teams to ensure we remain as relevant and competitive as possible, missing no opportunities.
- Drive adoption of PMP partnership opportunities.
- Provide direction and feedback to our clients' Publisher team on how to identify solutions, manage client expectations, and develop new business.
- Use data to proactively share insights into the customer segment to inform policies, manage channel conflict, and exploit revenue opportunities.
- Where appropriate, work with the marketing team to develop and assist in events for customers.
- Provide thought leadership within the industry as it relates to ad exchanges ad programmatic buying Represent AOL publisher technologies at events/panels etc.
- Attend and participate in conferences, seminars, and industry events.
- Develop relationships with third party companies including data providers, data exchanges, ad verification companies, and supply-side platforms that catalyze our exchange business with agencies and direct advertisers.
- Market Programmatic Revenue achievement.
- Programmatic revenue growth from an increasing number of advertisers.
- Revenue via PMP.
- Market satisfaction as measured by internal partner feedback.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising display space with a focus on exchange and audience-based selling, the tools and technology that enable it, as well as the various intermediaries that sit in between Advertisers and Publishers.
- Ability to use data and other resources to generate insights
- Sales and Account Management experience with a solid background in display advertising sales, preferably with 5 years in the Internet Media Industry.
- Experience with partner/channel management, business development and negotiations with executives that may be C-level, SVP or VPs within their organisations.
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships at senior levels within the marketing division and agency.
- Experience with Xls., pivot tables and ppt. a must.
- Experience with data interpretation as it relates to programmatic buying preferred.