£46 - £51 per hour
219 758 4300
13 days ago
08 Jun 00:00
- Develop program and project strategies for using innovative access network technology, business models and approaches to extend the reach and accelerate the expansion of wireless broadband networks to connect the un(der)-connected.
- Assess network operator and infrastructure provider industry landscape, trends, business drivers, constraints, ways of doing business, and requirements.
- Write business plans and build financial models and work closely with internal cross-functional teams to gain buy-in and approval
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, define and execute on connectivity goals across a portfolio of projects and activities including market research, data analysis, network planning, product development, pilots and network deployments.
- Collect and analyze project data and provide guidance based on what the data tells you
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing complex strategies, solutions and/or deployments in TelCo, Tech or Infrastructure.
- Experience developing, structuring, and launching new programs, products or businesses.
- Experience interfacing with multiple stakeholders simultaneously, including operators, OEMs, suppliers, and regulators.
- Strong spreadsheet and presentation building skills, including data analytics, modeling, and executive decks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25-30%. International travel may be required.