Job descriptionRole: VC / Startup Partnerships Program Manager
My clients Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further mission. Within Global Partnerships, the VCs & Startups Partnerships Solutions team partners with leading venture capital (VC) firms and startups around the world to drive successful business outcomes for them. Additionally, we collaborate on broader initiatives that help advance the startup ecosystem, especially efforts focused on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). This role will support DEI projects to serve and advance the VC and Startup ecosystem.
As the Program Manager for DEI focused startup efforts, your role will be to build and manage various programs in support existing Black Founders Fund (BFF) along with new DEI focused initiatives that arise. This will include managing the execution of external and internal partnerships, coordination among the founders when it comes to investment-related activities and general support of new initiatives related to the Black Founders Fund and other DEI focused projects.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Program management of DEI focused internal and external programs (e.g. BFF, Research, board program, founder executive events)
- Support investment-related activities related to the BFF fund recipients (e.g. working with founders to ensure materials are accurate and investor ready)
- Case study preparation in conjunction with the Ad Grants global lead for the BFF
- General support of the program and initiatives that arise to further accelerate the BFF recipients
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Program Management, Project Management, Operations, Strategic Consulting, Marketing, or other relevant field
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to design and execute processes that support partnerships work
- Experience in strategic thinking, data analysis, and problem solving that leads to impactful results
- Working experience with venture capital firms and startups and knowledge of how this ecosystem works, e.g., typical startup growth stages, how venture funding works, etc.
- Experience using Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Attention to detail
- Experience leading and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives for large organizations
- Ability to work independently, and drive strategic projects from ideation to execution in an ambiguous environment
- Communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills