Job descriptionProgram Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £33.00 - £36.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
The main function of a non-IT program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Lead and execute developer programs based on the priorities and roadmap of the company developer products, tools, technologies and platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, partnerships, legal and marketing to launch and execute developer outreach programs based on product priorities.
- Establish qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance against product goals & aggregate feedback.
- Own key day-to-day partnerships, relationships & operations for identified & assigned opportunities.
- Identify and share outstanding creator/developer best practices and case studies to support the product and program goals.
- Help support broader strategic product & programs initiatives for creators & developers.
- Track retention and performance of developers & creators and represent the voice of creators & developers to cross-functional and leadership teams Adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to key stakeholders
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.