Job descriptionProgram Coordinator
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £37.00 - £40.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for a mid-level Design Program Coordinator on a fixed-term contract to help their design team drive and deliver projects and programmes. DPC’s are passionate connectors and problem solvers, focused on the operational success of both the product teams and programs that support those teams.
- Help design teams manage product initiatives that have multiple stakeholders, competing deadlines, and many moving parts.
- Manage strategic initiatives that improve product team efficiency and impact.
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establish clear next steps and owners while resolving blocks that impede progress.
- Proactively assess risk, raise flags, and resolve issues before they become problems for the larger teams.
- Support the team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information distribution and reporting.
- Occasionally source and manage operational budgets, vendor relationships and contracts
- +3 years experience as a digital producer, project manager or program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships
- Experience working with product teams or programs from road mapping through delivery
- Experience working directly with product designers, UX researchers, and content strategists
- Track record of operating independently and without oversight
- Experience managing vendors and contractors
- Experience using data to identify problems and communicate solutions