Job descriptionProfessional Services Resource Coordinator
Length: 7 months
Rate: £153-150 per day
This person will support the Professional Services business globally. Reporting to the Manager of Resource Management, this person will be responsible for forecasting accuracy, financial operations, internal business processes, project coordination, and supporting the regional PS team and PS Manager/Directors.
PS Financial Reporting:
- Provide daily updates to FinancialForce to feed regional revenue forecasting based on scheduling, budgets and hours.
- Manage resource utilization for region and partners in residency programs.
- Ensuring resources are meeting targets and working with PS Managers and the global scheduling team on scheduling opportunities.
- Accountable for weekly billing of projects in FinancialForce Managing forecast risk with tracking internal projects or Soft Bookings.
- Responsible for supporting quarterly QBR by providing metrics and updating decks for regional PS Managers, on bookings, delivered revenue, attach rate, utilization, number of projects.
- Provide monthly backlog analysis to Regional Direction and PS Managers. In addition to closing out projects that are either complete or no longer have budget.
- Project coordination of small and large services implementations in high volume Working with customers, Account Managers and PS Management on scheduling projects in a timely manner.
- Working with partner delivery resources on availability
- Proactively escalate potential customer satisfaction issues, internal operational issues and PS team issues with the global Operations team and regional PS Managers.
- Sending out customer surveys after services are delivered
- Working with Resource Management team on shadowing and enablement opportunities for internal and partner resources.
- Tracking acceptance and milestones for revenue recognition Global Operational
- Training and supporting other departments on Professional Services processes and responding to requests as needed.
- Contact for account managers, delivery managers, sales, customers and consultants to help o-ordinate and manage all PS engagements.
- Working closely with regional delivery partners.
- Provide leadership in analyzing, documenting and improving PS operational processes and working to standardize processes globally.
- Collaborate on operational initiatives
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, performs complex tasks, and prioritizes multiple projects.
- Experience with financial reporting and analysis including P&L and knowledge of VSOE/carve outs/revenue recognition.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
- Knowledgeable in FinancialForce or other PSA tools.
- Experience with resource coordination and scheduling.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Sales Force and advanced reporting.
- Experience in a similar role
- Ideally degree level qualified
Interested? Please apply today!