Product Owner – Digital Ads/Tech
My client it a dynamic, fast-growing company tech company who are working with some of the world’s most prestigious image companies, publishers and brands. They are looking for a talented Product Owner to take full responsibility for the digital ads component.
Quality assurance, integrations and ensuring compliance with necessary regulations will be a key part of this role, as is having an unceasing desire to stay up to date on the current trends and technologies in the Digital Ad space to ensure the product remains innovative and attractive to as broad an audience as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on the development of an innovative, high-quality ad-tech product integrated into our image viewer web component
- Developing innovative contextual targeting solutions that may involve AI and natural language processing
- Manage and troubleshoot integrations with demand platforms through server-to-server APIs, header bidding, PreBid and JS Tags
- Working closely with ad sales, ad ops, data and engineering teams
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap, plan features and upgrades
- Writing product specifications and technical briefs
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Constantly refining the product based on internal and external feedback
- Carrying out all necessary QA of the product
- Keeping track of industry trends to ensure our product remains innovative
To be considered you must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital ad environments, ideally in software engineering, project management or ad ops
- A deep understanding of concepts such as DSP, SSP, open RTB, programmatic and header bidding
- A technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies, and the capability of producing relevant technical documentation
- Superb analytical skills and an informed, proactive attitude towards solving problems
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle, ideally as Product Owner or Project Manager is desirable
- Familiarity with agile development is desirable
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.