Job descriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. Thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Working on the EMEA Devices & Services Retail Marketing team and in close cooperation with Country Sales teams, in this position you will be responsible for Regionally Managed Accounts across EMEA. The objective is to scale retail marketing efforts across longtail partners and work with country teams to identify opportunities to support sales at those partners. You will work independently with multiple agencies to drive the programme, while updating key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Lead GTM strategy and oversee execution, incl. Analytics and insights.
- Be the marketing lead and point of contact for cross-functional teams, agencies and key senior stakeholders.
- Ensure financial responsibility and identify opportunities to grow the business by tracking expenditure against budgets and analyze the performance of campaigns to determine ROI
- Ensure timely senior stakeholder reviews to keep the projects on track.
- Coordinate and align feedback from cross-functional stakeholders and form an opinion and strategy for the project execution.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 6+ years of Marketing experience
- Channel Marketing experience (in wholesale or energy sector an advantage)
- Strong business acumen; experience developing strategies and business plans
- Exceptional leadership skills; team player with very strong interpersonal skills, who is comfortable leading complex projects with many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Proven project management skills
- Proven success negotiating with partners to create experiences
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically about complex initiatives to guide a variety of moving pieces towards execution.
- Ability to influence without authority, working with cross-functional teams who do not report into this role to get things done
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Retail marketing experience