Job descriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £30.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client seeks an individual who is passionate about helping on critical issues like privacy, integrity, and regulation. This Product Marketing Manager will support numerous go to market plans and lead sales enablement efforts in EMEA. The ideal candidate will have strong project management experience handling highly complex projects and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to develop strategies across technical tools and policy requirements.
Relevant experience with project management, product marketing, customer data, and the ad technology/policy landscape would be helpful in this role. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (both global and regional) in developing and managing processes, client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Inform outbound priorities for privacy and performance solutions
- Identify opportunities and blockers based on regional understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Represent voice of the internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback
- 5+ years of work experience, including 3+ years’ experience in marketing, consulting, communications, or internet technology, and 2+ years’ experience in the advertising sector and experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Project management skills
- Analytical, data-driven decision-maker
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts
- Product Marketing experience
- BA/BS degree