Job descriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £53.00 - £66.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client seeks a leader who is passionate about helping to ensure that the company remains a safe and trusted environment for businesses and people. The successful candidate will have good judgement, technical ability, accountability and follow-through.
This individual will partner closely with Product Management and Engineering teams and thrive as a product marketing leader within cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a track record of influencing product strategy and managing highly complex, fast-paced projects.
This team develops product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas and establishes and drives both inbound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio.
This role will work on the catalog products that the company’s family of apps and services is developing.
- Deeply understand advertiser needs/requirements, market needs and opportunities and product risk areas in order to collaborate with product, engineering, research and design teams to shape product strategy for new and existing products
- Manage end-to-end product testing (customer recruitment, customer conversations, metrics tracking, etc.)
- Own go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of products
- Guide cross-functional teams in developing client communications, product documentation and sales collateral
- Work with comms, legal and policy teams on public communications related to product portfolio
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across regional
- and vertical teams, with the goal of scaling impact while meeting market-specific needs
- Support post-launch product adoption growth efforts
- Communication skills that are effective with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Track record of effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams and across organizations to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Experience in a product marketing capacity driving future product strategy (partnering closely with product management, product marketing and/or engineering)
- Preferably experience in eCommerce and/or Retail