Job descriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Length: 12 months
Rate: £61-66 p/h London - £53-58 p/h South East, West Midlands, East of England, North West
Our client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people who use are clients' platforms are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
We are looking for a full-time employee to join our clients' Integrity Product Marketing Team in London. The ideal candidate will be able to drive product strategy and have a deep understanding of industry competitive landscape, trends, and business models. As a Product Marketing Manager, you should have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams and developing and executing against global launch plans to bring products to market for both consumers and businesses. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on people using our clients' platform to inform go-to-market plans
- Identify long-term product opportunities based on external feedback, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses, consumers and regulatory/policy landscape
- Influence product development across ideation and launch and create integrated marketing moments working with Product, Engineering, Marketing Communications, Policy and other cross-functional partners
- Drive alignment across product and business teams
- Plan and lead successful product launches and ongoing marketing campaigns, educating people on how to use our client's products
- Experience flexing between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
- 5+ years professional experience in product marketing, strategy consulting, or related disciplines for consumer technology and/or consumer products
- Product marketing or Product Management experience, with demonstrated experience contributing at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience presenting to cross-functional groups and company leaders
- Track record of influencing behaviour at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Project Management skills, ability to lead matrixed organizations and functions towards common goals with operational rigor and enthusiasm
- Experience illustrating high-accountability in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- MBA degree
Interested? Please apply today!