Job descriptionProduct Marketing Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 7 months
Rate: £27-32 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Building the most complete and comprehensive smart home platform and device ecosystem is critical to our success. Our goal is to make it easier to connect all kinds of devices- inside and outside the home- and have them work seamlessly with our clients' products and services. We strive to provide customers with a one stop shop to set up, manage, and automate all their devices, so they magically work together and are helpful.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented Program Manager to own the execution of our in app campaigns, app releases, and communication to our users.
Your objective is to drive, launch, promote, and grow engagement of our campaigns and highlight features in the our clients' Home app through consumer facing marketing initiatives.
You will provide internal cross functional feature updates to help ensure teams are aware of new launches and app releases for the our clients' apps.
Your core responsibility is to manage marketing programs, associated assets, and lead cross-functional meetings with engineering, legal, PR, Product Management, CRM, regional PMM teams and more.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of multiple projects, identify dependencies and manage risks, key timelines, and stakeholders to remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly.
- Track and prioritize issues, follow-up with engineering and product teams for resolution and communicate status to participants.
- Develop and own marketing roadmaps and tactical initiatives with the smart home product team, and drive execution of the overall smart home programs.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in program management.
- Consumer technology experience.
- Experience working with and managing web design agencies.
- Demonstrated experience with smart home ecosystems.
- Experience with internal product testing and life cycle, tools, processes and operations planning.
- Ability to influence all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
Interested? Please apply today!