Job descriptionProduct Manager – Media
Our media client is looking for a strong Product Manager to drive the expansion of their platform through both optimising the market fit of their service and developing new features and product offerings. This is an incredibly exciting time for the platform with a solid and well performing responsive web MVP in place, providing the foundations for the Product Manager to define and own the roadmap for scaling, through UX and customer research, competitor analysis, and product data analysis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop long term product development culture in the business.
- Build UX and customer research processes and methodologies, building them into the product
- development cycle.
- Work closely with CPO to build out a clear strategic product roadmap for the next 6 months.
- Manage outsourced partners and third parties associated with the product.
- Manage A/B testing and optimisation programme.
- Manage the product development team on a day-to-day basis.
Experience/skills to include:
- Product Manager/Product Owner experience for at least 5 years and/or Senior Project Manager for 5
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, ideally with certifications.
- Knowledge of digital ecosystems and exposure to previous technical product development.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile systems architecture, design and technical development with ideally exposure to open-source stack including ruby-on-rails, PostgreSQL, cloud architecture and API driven system integration with services like Stripe, OAuth, MailChimp, Intercom, AWS, Heroku, CloudFront, etc.
- Experience in digital marketing (driving traffic to site, tagging/tracking, PPC, SEO, CRM, etc) and GDPR compliance.
- Previous experience in video transcoding, processing, streaming products will be ideal.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write clear user stories and other agile artifacts.
- Hands on ability to plan sprints and agree technical/engineering priorities.
- Ability to run day to day product development and backlog management.
- Strong product analytics skills
- Ability to clearly monitor and disseminate key product metrics in relation to the service.
- Great understanding of design and UX best practices and experience in designing for premium media content brands.
- Ability to own customer and user research and definition and use it to steer product development
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.