Job descriptionProduct Development Associate, Consumer Products (EMEA)
Management of EMEA product approvals (primarily softlines) through the online management tool. This person will be responsible for reviewing EMEA product concepts through the 3 phases of development concept, pre-pro, production as tracked in Brand Comply - our online management tool.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day contact for assigned partners with responsibility for managing creative workflow.
- In depth knowledge and familiarity with all active title styles guides and art assets being used for product development concepts.
- An eye for detail and discernment; able to recognize incorrect use of Netflix IP on concepts as per the style guide guidelines, required legal attribution on branding and packaging solutions.
- Ability to convey creative direction when needed to resolve design issues.
- Time management skills in order to uphold contractual deadlines for approvals at all stages of development.
- Timely communication to internal partners, licensees and agencies exclusive of Brand Comply when necessary.
- Support to partners with on-boarding to online PD tool and providing directions on asset usage.
- 3-5 years softlines/consumer products experience; licensing a plus.
- Self starter, excellent time management skills
- Highly organized in file management
- Good communication skills, can provide precise and detailed feedback on time with awareness of cultural differences.
- Creative and ideas generator.
- 2nd language - preferable Spanish